Application domain iPDP Cookie is not reset when logout in cdsso setup

Application domain iPDP Cookie is not reset when logout in cdsso setup

Nirosan
Hi,

I followed the below steps and expected application domain iPDP cookie also deleted.

1. enabled cdsso

2. cdsso cookie list - .appdomain.com

3. Configured agent logout ur urls

4. Hit the protected page and logged in. http://agent.appdomain.com/
5. After login 2 iPDP cookies created in both .appdomain.com & .amserver.com
6. Deleted .amserver.com iPDP cookie.
7. After deleted, still able to browse protected page - http://agent.appdomain.com/
8. Hitting agent logout page http://agent.appdomain.com/amlogout.php

Did not redirect to http://agent.appdomain.com/ and iPDP cookie is not deleted.

Q) Do we need to explicitly unset iPDP cookie in the logout.php like below?
setcookie("iPlanetDirectoryPro", "", time() - 3600, "/", ".appdomain.com");
unset($_COOKIE['iPlanetDirectoryPro']);

Q) Do we need to add iPDP cookie  in the cookie reset list ?

Agent Version:

OpenAM Policy Agent for:
Apache Web Server 2.4.x
Version: 3.3.5-SNAPSHOT

Build date: Thu Nov 17 12:33:23 GMT 2016

-
Nirosan