Can the scripted auth module do REST callbacks?

Can the scripted auth module do REST callbacks?

Jeffrey Goers

I want to define an authentication chain that has 2 auth modules:

- datastore module to do regular uid/pw auth

- custom module to accept a security question challenge answer and validate it

I want to invoke the chain via the REST api:

- first my UI calls the rest openam authenticate api and specifies the auth chain as service

- next the UI gets the callback for username and password

- the UI submits the username/password callback

- next the UI gets the callback for the security question challenge

- the UI will get the  input from user and submit this callback

- the custom auth module will validate the input

So can I use the scripted auth module for my custom step - or do I have to build a traditional java custom auth module for it since it uses callbacks?

thanks jeff