Client data inside OIDC Claims Script

Martín Marchese
Hi All

We are in need to access some of the ClientApp information (like client_id, client_name, client_description) inside the OIDC Claims Script. Is there any way to do that?

The "azp" claim is not available on the implicit <claims> object. I also tried the session object but it is null.

Also, we need something similar to the ClientRegistration object on the ScopeValidation. How can we get that?

Thanks
--
Martín Marchese

Re: Client data inside OIDC Claims Script

Nicolas Rossi
Hi Martin. Maybe you should write your own ScopeValidator and call there the OIDC Claim Script with the context objects that you need.

Best regards

Ing Nicolás Rossi
Identicum S.A.
Anchorena 1357 PB