Custom Call in Logout.jp Openam

Fabio Falcone
HI experts,

I need to know how the Logout page can be modified to add the Java code to call a Web Services for the destroy of the session on a Custom Session Manager.

Thanks,
Frank

Re: Custom Call in Logout.jp Openam

Peter Major
Why not write a PAP (Post Authentication Processing plugin) instead?

2016. 07. 27. 10:42 keltezéssel, Fabio Falcone írta:
> HI experts,
>
> I need to know how the Logout page can be modified to add the Java code
> to call a Web Services for the destroy of the session on a Custom
> Session Manager.
>
> Thanks,
> Frank

Re: Custom Call in Logout.jp Openam

Fabio Falcone
HI Peter,

the first evidence that I did was just to create a PAP plugin.

But in a solution with 2 OpenAM, if i log me in server 1 and logout in server 2 this not works.

With a single server without load balancer this works.

Any suggestions on this?

HI experts,

I need to know how the Logout page can be modified to add the Java code to call a Web Services for the destroy of the session on a Custom Session Manager.

Thanks,
Frank

Re: Custom Call in Logout.jp Openam

Peter Major
Since you haven't mentioned the version number, I can only guess that
you are running into:
https://bugster.forgerock.org/jira/browse/OPENAM-6842

cheers,
Peter

2016. 07. 27. 11:16 keltezéssel, Pass írta:

> HI Peter,
>
> the first evidence that I did was just to create a PAP plugin.
>
> But in a solution with 2 OpenAM, if i log me in server 1 and logout in
> server 2 this not works.
>
> With a single server without load balancer this works.
>
> Any suggestions on this?

> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>     HI experts,
>
>     I need to know how the Logout page can be modified to add the Java
>     code to call a Web Services for the destroy of the session on a
>     Custom Session Manager.
>
>     Thanks,
>     Frank

Re: Custom Call in Logout.jp Openam

Fabio Falcone
HI Peter,

my version of OpenAM is 12.0.0.0 and which is part of the release with this bug.

How can solve this without upgrade version?

Thanks

HI Peter,

the first evidence that I did was just to create a PAP plugin.

But in a solution with 2 OpenAM, if i log me in server 1 and logout in server 2 this not works.

With a single server without load balancer this works.

Any suggestions on this?

HI experts,

I need to know how the Logout page can be modified to add the Java code to call a Web Services for the destroy of the session on a Custom Session Manager.

Thanks,
Frank

Re: Custom Call in Logout.jp Openam

Peter Major
well, you either patch your version, or upgrade to 13, if you really
need this fix.

cheers,
Peter

2016. 07. 27. 17:52 keltezéssel, Pass írta:

> HI Peter,
>
> my version of OpenAM is 12.0.0.0 and which is part of the release with
> this bug.
>
> How can solve this without upgrade version?
>
> Thanks

> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>     HI Peter,
>
>     the first evidence that I did was just to create a PAP plugin.
>
>     But in a solution with 2 OpenAM, if i log me in server 1 and logout
>     in server 2 this not works.
>
>     With a single server without load balancer this works.
>
>     Any suggestions on this?

>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>         HI experts,
>
>         I need to know how the Logout page can be modified to add the
>         Java code to call a Web Services for the destroy of the session
>         on a Custom Session Manager.
>
>         Thanks,
>         Frank

Re: Custom Call in Logout.jp Openam

Fabio Falcone
HI Peter,
thanks for you support.

I try to insert a new class AuthUtils.class with fix in my environments, but when i start OpenAm i received this error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.sun.identity.authentication.service.AuthUtils

what am I doing wrong ?

HI Peter,

my version of OpenAM is 12.0.0.0 and which is part of the release with this bug.

How can solve this without upgrade version?

Thanks

HI Peter,

the first evidence that I did was just to create a PAP plugin.

But in a solution with 2 OpenAM, if i log me in server 1 and logout in server 2 this not works.

With a single server without load balancer this works.

Any suggestions on this?

HI experts,

I need to know how the Logout page can be modified to add the Java code to call a Web Services for the destroy of the session on a Custom Session Manager.

Thanks,
Frank

Re: Custom Call in Logout.jp Openam

Peter Major
I'm not that good at guessing what you did exactly, so not quite sure
how should I (or anyone for that matter) be able to help with your problem.

cheers,
Peter