Displaying Dashboard applications to all users

Displaying Dashboard applications to all users

Alex Goff

Hi there,

I have a number of OpenAM 12 Dashboard apps that I would like to display to all users.

In particular SAML transient users that arrive at OpenAM that are not mapped to any identity in OpenAM.

How can I map the dashboard applications?

The anonymous user does not allow services to be added to it.

Thanks,

Alex

Re: Displaying Dashboard applications to all users

Jignesh Tank
Hi Alex,
Did you found any solution to this question?
I am stuck in the similar scenario.

Thanks,
Jignesh

Re: Displaying Dashboard applications to all users

I wonder if you could use the 'transient user' and configure the
DashBoard service for this user.

-Bernhard