Finding the user's identity on the DataStore

Finding the user's identity on the DataStore

Francisco Rodriguez Corredor
Hi all,

we have a OpenAM v10 installed. We're using a LDAP server as DataStore
which is configured to search the user information using the field
"uid". We want to configure an Active Directory Authentication Module
but we have a little problem with the attribute returned by the AD
Authentication Module for searching the user's identity in the DataStore
because the ActiveDirectory doesn't have the field "uid". There is
another field on the AD, named "nif", that exists also on the LDAP
server used as DataStore, how can I configure OpenAM to search on the
DataStore using both fields?

Thanks in advance.

--

Francisco Rodríguez Corredor
Dept. Sistemas de Información

francisco_r_corredor.vcf (457 bytes) Download Attachment