Global OAuth 2.0 client.

Sunny Singh
Hi,

I am trying to see if there is a way in which I can register a global OAuth 2.0 client which can be used across all the realms created in Open AM.

In other words, I don't want to create OAuth 2.0 client in each realm and register redirect_uri for each client. It would be much simpler to just register one OAuth 2.0 client and use it for all the realms while invoking OAuth 2.0 URLs.

Thanks,
Sunny

Re: Global OAuth 2.0 client.

Major Péter
That's not currently possible. Maybe you could work on the realm
structure of your deployment to have less realms/duplication?