How to get user number of invalid attemp

How to get user number of invalid attemp

BAUCHE, VALERIE

Hi

I’m using openam client sdk to authenticate users (openAM 12.0.4), and when the authentication fails because of an incorrect password, I would like to know how many attemps he has left.

authContext.getErrorMessage() returns “ID utilisateur et mot de passe non valides. Réessayez.” (sorry in french…)

authContext.getLockloutMsg() returns null

authContext.getErrorCode          returns 107

How can I get this information ? I think with OpenAM 11 it was included in errorMessage…

Valérie