How to modify expired password messages

Mori Michele

Hi guys,

I’m using OpenAM 12 with the UI.

My request regards authentication module with Active Directory.

In case of “Expired Password page” I would like to modify the text messages, actually I receive:

Change password.

Reset the password.

I tried to modify the AD.xml but I can’t remove or modify the message Reset the password.

Do you have any tips about it?

Thanks a lot

Michele

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence
for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged,
confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient,
please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete
and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying
or forwarding.

Re: How to modify expired password messages

Peter Major
amAuthAD*.properties?

2016. 03. 11. 11:54 keltezéssel, Mori Michele írta:

> Hi guys,
>
> I’m using OpenAM 12 with the UI.
>
> My request regards authentication module with Active Directory.
>
> In case of “Expired Password page” I would like to modify the text
> messages, actually I receive:
>
> Change password.
>
> Reset the password.
>
> I tried to modify the AD.xml but I can’t remove or modify the message
> Reset the password.
>
> Do you have any tips about it?
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Michele

Re: How to modify expired password messages

Mori Michele
Hi Peter,
thanks for your reply but It's not what I meant. My purpose is to change the title of the Expired Password form's. Actually this form print the following:

Change Password.  --> is editable on AD.xml
Reset the password. --> I can't find this one. I would like to know where and what is the file to edit for change this text.

Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot to all
Michele

2016. 03. 11. 11:54 keltezéssel, Mori Michele írta:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm using OpenAM 12 with the UI.
>
> My request regards authentication module with Active Directory.
>
> In case of "Expired Password page" I would like to modify the text
> messages, actually I receive:
>
> Change password.
>
> Reset the password.
>
> I tried to modify the AD.xml but I can't remove or modify the message
> Reset the password.
>
> Do you have any tips about it?
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Michele

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence
for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged,
confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient,
please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete
and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying
or forwarding.

Re: How to modify expired password messages

Bernhard Thalmayr
Hi Michele, as Peter pointed out, file 'amAuthAD.properties' resource
bundle has property

PasswordReset=Reset the password.

If you are using legacy UI (your initial post ist not really clear for
me), you could try to change this.

-Bernhard