Identity Delegation

Jim McDonald
Hello - I am trying to figure out the best way in OpenAM to perform what Microsoft calls Identity Delegation. It is described in this technet article:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/adfs2-identity-delegation-step-by-step-guide%28WS.10%29.aspx

In my use case, I have a portal and a separate app that has exposed a few REST APIs. Both the portal and the API app are in the CoT. The goal is for the portal to contact the API acting as the user. The API app is a SaaS and does not currently support Oauth2 so that is not really an option. I like what Microsoft is suggesting in the technet.

Thanks, Jim