Intermittent AUTHENTICATION-200 with AD

mnhro@libero.it

I'm using OpenAM 10.0.0 with "LDAP" as authentication module which connects to an Active Directory. I'm facing a strange issue: sometimes the user login succeeds and sometimes fails with code "AUTHENTICATION-200" (always using the same user!) and when this happens I restart the OpenAM's Tomcat and the authentication is back working normally. Then "AUTHENTICATION-200" problem occurs again, at a random time from the last Tomcat restart.

What can be the reason of such intermittent misbehavior?

Re: Intermittent AUTHENTICATION-200 with AD

Peter Major
 > What can be the reason of such intermittent misbehavior?

Using an almost 4 year old version?