Lost Connection to LDAP interface of an Active Directory

Lost Connection to LDAP interface of an Active Directory

Francisco Rodriguez Corredor
Hi all,

I have configured my openam v10 to the LDAP interface of an Active
Directory. When I start the server everything works fine, but, a few
minutes later the connection to that LDAP interface seems to be broken
and the openAM server is unable to restore it. The Active Directory
server has been up and working fine during the test so the connection is
lost because of a strange behaviour of the openAM server.

I can see in the log the next message: "04-may-2016 11:31:13
org.forgerock.opendj.ldap.FixedConnectionPool$PooledConnection close
ADVERTENCIA: Connection no longer valid. currentPoolSize=1, poolSize=5"

Any help? Thanks in advance.

--

Francisco Rodríguez Corredor
Dept. Sistemas de Información

francisco_r_corredor.vcf (457 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Lost Connection to LDAP interface of an Active Directory

Rogério Augusto Rondini
Hi Francisco,

I think OpenAM v10 is a quite old, and there are a bunch of fix after.  Upgrade is not always possible, but in this case I think would should to consider upgrade to v12 or v11 at least.

Anyway, there is a issue https://bugster.forgerock.org/jira/browse/OPENAM-1787 . Try to replace LDAP SDK package at least, as indicated in the bugster.

At.
Rogerio Rondini

[...]

Hi again,

    thanks Rogério, but the problem isn't resolved that way. I have replaced the library opendj-ldap-sdk-3.0.0-M2.jar by opendj-ldap-sdk-3.0.0-OPENAMp3.jar but sometimes the connection to Active Directory is lost and the system is unable to reconnect again.

    Any other idea?

    Thanks in advance.

El 06/05/16 16:05, Rogério Augusto Rondini escribió:
[...]

Bernhard Thalmayr
Is there any LB or FW  between OpenAM and AD which has a 'global TCP
idle-timeout' set?

-Bernhard