Open AM 13.0 - OAuth 2.0 /authorize API not working in Chrome.

Open AM 13.0 - OAuth 2.0 /authorize API not working in Chrome.

Sunny Singh
Hi,

I just downloaded and deployed a new instance of Open AM 13.0

I am trying the OAuth2.0 /authorize API in Chrome Browser:

GET authorize?decision=Allow&response_type=code&redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fjunk%2F&save_consent=1&client_id=oauth2client

In the 13.0-SNAPSHOT versions, i used to see a page where the user would be asked to "allow" or "deny" access to user profile attributes. However, after deploying 13.0 version, i am seeing a blank page. The redirect to the redirect_uri is not working!

I did open the Developer Tools, I am seeing a bunch of 404 errors and some javascript errors as well:

Please see the attached screenshot.

Could someone, please, advise if I am missing something?

Thanks,
Sunny

Screen Shot 2016-01-27 at 3.58.43 PM.png (34K) Download Attachment

Re: Open AM 13.0 - OAuth 2.0 /authorize API not working in Chrome.

Sunny Singh
Looks like require.js is adding ".js" automatically in my setup. Not sure why that is happening but adding the following code to XUI/main-authorize.js did the trick:

    config: { text: {

         useXhr: function (url, protocol, hostname, port) {

            return true;

         }

      }}

Referred this issue on SO:

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 4:05 PM, Sunny Singh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I just downloaded and deployed a new instance of Open AM 13.0

I am trying the OAuth2.0 /authorize API in Chrome Browser:

GET authorize?decision=Allow&response_type=code&redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fjunk%2F&save_consent=1&client_id=oauth2client

In the 13.0-SNAPSHOT versions, i used to see a page where the user would be asked to "allow" or "deny" access to user profile attributes. However, after deploying 13.0 version, i am seeing a blank page. The redirect to the redirect_uri is not working!

I did open the Developer Tools, I am seeing a bunch of 404 errors and some javascript errors as well:

Please see the attached screenshot.

Could someone, please, advise if I am missing something?

Thanks,
Sunny

Re: [OpenAM-dev] Open AM 13.0 - OAuth 2.0 /authorize API not working in Chrome.

Victor Ake
Hi Sunny,
Thanks for reporting this, could you raise an issue in bugster, so it can be properly addressed?
You should attach your solution (or workaround),

   Thanks,
   Victor

On 28/01/16 02:41, Sunny Singh wrote:
[...]

VP Customer Innovation & Co-Founder | ForgeRock
t +34 607 584450 | @ [hidden email]
skype vicake | web www.forgerock.com

Re: [OpenAM-dev] Open AM 13.0 - OAuth 2.0 /authorize API not working in Chrome.

Hikari Oishi
I found workround on bugster.
See https://bugster.forgerock.org/jira/browse/OPENAM-8371

On 2016/02/05 19:09, Victor Ake wrote:

> Hi Sunny,
> Thanks for reporting this, could you raise an issue in bugster, so it
> can be properly addressed?
> You should attach your solution (or workaround),
>
>     Thanks,
>     Victor
>

> On 28/01/16 02:41, Sunny Singh wrote:
>> Looks like require.js is adding ".js" automatically in my setup. Not
>> sure why that is happening but adding the following code to
>> XUI/main-authorize.js did the trick:
>>
>>     config: {text: {
>>
>>          useXhr: function (url, protocol, hostname, port) {
>>
>>             return true;
>>
>>          }
>>
>>       }}
>>

>> Referred this issue on SO:
>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10607370/require-js-text-plugin-adds-js-to-the-file-name
>>

>> On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 4:05 PM, Sunny Singh <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi,
>>
>>     I just downloaded and deployed a new instance of Open AM 13.0
>>
>>     I am trying the OAuth2.0 /authorize API in Chrome Browser:
>>
>>     GET
>>
>> authorize?decision=Allow&response_type=code&redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fjunk%2F&save_consent=1&client_id=oauth2client
>>

>>     In the 13.0-SNAPSHOT versions, i used to see a page where the user
>>     would be asked to "allow" or "deny" access to user profile
>>     attributes. However, after deploying 13.0 version, i am seeing a
>>     blank page. The redirect to the redirect_uri is not working!
>>
>>     I did open the Developer Tools, I am seeing a bunch of 404 errors
>>     and some javascript errors as well:
>>
>>     Please see the attached screenshot.
>>
>>     Could someone, please, advise if I am missing something?
>>
>>     Thanks,
>>     Sunny

Hikari Oishi
Network Solutions Dept. INTEC Inc.