OpenAM 11 All threads were blocked

microx
Dear all,

We are using OpenAM 11.0.0 for authentication and authorization. In our environment, we set up a cluster of two OpenAM servers sitting behind a load balancer (HAProxy) and employ the external OpenDJ store for CTS usage for HA. For the majority of time, OpenAM works normally. However, we have encountered a problem several times recently that OpenAM stopped working suddenly. After dumping the thread status, we found that all the threads were blocked at the readline() function in the checkServerUp() method suddenly in about one second. The checkServerUp() was called because the received requests are to destroy sessions. We are sure that we did not have many clients requesting to destroy sessions at that time. Has anyone encountered a similar problem? Any comment is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Chen-Che