OpenAM 12 Policies

Fabio Falcone
HI,

I have a problem with the policies in OpenAM 12.

Specifically I can not make a policies "Define Subject Conditions" of Users & Groups type because I can not see the groups.

In DataStore if i go in the tab Groups, Active Directory, are visible but in the Policies not.

Do you have any help?

Re: OpenAM 12 Policies

Bernhard Thalmayr
You may check OpenAM debug logs, when set to 'message' level.

Potentially the user data store is configured in a different realm then
the realm your are using the policy editor for.

-Bernhard

Am 24/10/16 um 12:24 schrieb Pass:

> HI,
>
> I have a problem with the policies in OpenAM 12.
>
> Specifically I can not make a policies "Define Subject Conditions" of
> Users & Groups type because I can not see the groups.
>
> In DataStore if i go in the tab Groups, Active Directory, are visible
> but in the Policies not.
>
> Do you have any help?

Re: OpenAM 12 Policies

Tanaka_Toru