OpenAM 13 Dashboard application to all or some users

OpenAM 13 Dashboard application to all or some users

Jignesh Tank
Hello,

I have no. of applications deployed with OpenAM. Now, i need to provide those application links/icon to all users on their dashboard once they login. My environment has OpenDJ in backend.

I am able to assign applications on dashboard to each user seperetly from their profile. However, as per requirement

1. some applications needs to be present on Dashboard for new users directly on their login
2. some apps should added once they becomes authorized. (may be user can be added to a group on Directory)

Is their any way how i can assign users with apps based on their present groups on OpenDJ or any kind of similar solution?

Thanks in advance !!
-Jignesh