OpenAM - OAuth - Adding extra data to access token

OpenAM - OAuth - Adding extra data to access token

Pablo Bianchino
Hi all, we have the following situation:

We are needing to add and persist (till the token expiration) extra data to the OAuth access token besides the data that is configured as scope in the OpenAM Realm configuration.

For this case, we are using the following method: accessToken.addExtraData(key, value)

In this context, we'd like to know if it is well seen from the good practices or if it is there another way/method to implement this.

Thanks in advance,
Kind Regards

Pablo Bianchino
Identicum S.A.
Jorge Newbery 3226
Tel: +54 (11) 4552-3050

Re: OpenAM - OAuth - Adding extra data to access token

Pablo Bianchino
Hi all, I'd like to know if you could see my previous post? Do you have any feedback? By the way, we continued investigating other ways to persist data in OpenAM. We have the following OpenAM environment:

-OpenAM 13
-OpenDJ embedded

In this context, we used the following method token.add("company2", "Identicum2") in order to get data persisted in the OpenAM embedded directory. For our purposes and objectives this is working ok, but as we asked before, we'd like to know if it is well seen from the good practices or if there is any point that we had to consider before going forward with this.

Thank you in advance!
Best regards

Pablo Bianchino
Identicum S.A.