OpenAM SOAP STS. is SAML2.0 assertion supported as input type ?

OpenAM SOAP STS. is SAML2.0 assertion supported as input type ?

aalawiyat
I'm currently  using openAm 14 snapshot. openAm instance is acting as SAML
2.0 Identity provider

I have a remote SAML 2.0 Service provider hooked to it that authenticates users via
front channel WEB SSO SAML mechanism. I would like to be able to exchange
front channel SAML assertion with a long lived back-channel SAML assertion.
is there a way to utilize openAM SOAP STS where WS-TRUST message
will contain front-channel SAML assertion as supporting token/input and STS  returns back-channel SAML
2.0 assertion ?

I'm trying to accomplish this either on openAM 13 or 14. I appreciate any
guidance on this.