OpenAM userinfo endpoint - can it return application/jwt

OpenAM userinfo endpoint - can it return application/jwt

rcr2005
We are integrating oauth2/userinfo endpoint for OpenId connect scenario (in OpenAM 12). This works and returns application/JSON type successfully with expected claims.

The specification says this API would support application/jwt also in response. How to configure the registered OAuth client such that whenever this(or any) client makes a request we respond with application/jwt type instead of application/json?

Is there a documentation somewhere that will throw some light in to this behaviour? or did I interpret the specification incorrectly?

Re: OpenAM userinfo endpoint - can it return application/jwt

Peter Major
We don't currently support the application/jwt response type for
UserInfo responses.

cheers,
Peter