Re: ADFS as authentication store for OpenAM

Re: ADFS as authentication store for OpenAM

Apache Idm

Hello Team.

Is it possible for OpenAM to authenticate against ADFS service and trust the claims provided.

Re: ADFS as authentication store for OpenAM

Nicolas Seigneur
We have successfully integrated OpenAM with ADFS; ADFS serving as the IDP and OpenAM as the SP.

The integration was rather straightforward.

Nicolas Seigneur
Indigo Consulting Canada

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 9:25 PM, Apache Idm <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Team.

Is it possible for OpenAM to authenticate against ADFS service and trust the claims provided.

Re: ADFS as authentication store for OpenAM

You can either use SAML or WS-Federation protocols to integrate OpenAM
with ADFS.

-Bernhard

Am 19/10/16 um 03:25 schrieb Apache Idm:

> Hello Team.
>
> Is it possible for OpenAM to authenticate against ADFS service and trust
> the claims provided.

Re: ADFS as authentication store for OpenAM

Frank Van den Heuvel
Beware that when using SAML 2.0, AD-FS (coming with Windows Server 2012 R2 in my case) when used as IDP will not be able to handle the Scoping attribute in the SAMLAuthenticationRequest.
You will need to have a ServiceProviderAdapter to strip the scoping attribute from the request before it is sent to the AD-FS IDP.

You can either use SAML or WS-Federation protocols to integrate OpenAM
with ADFS.

-Bernhard

Am 19/10/16 um 03:25 schrieb Apache Idm:
> Hello Team.
>
> Is it possible for OpenAM to authenticate against ADFS service and trust
> the claims provided.

Tel: <a href="tel:%2B49%20%280%298062%207769174" value="+4980627769174">+49 (0)8062 7769174
Mobile: <a href="tel:%2B49%20%280%29176%2055060699" value="+4917655060699">+49 (0)176 55060699