Re: [OpenAM] CDSSO triggered unexpectedly [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [OpenAM] CDSSO triggered unexpectedly [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Joel Pearson
Administrator
> If cdsso.domain is irrelevant, then in which case is it ? What is it really used for ? The documentation is not clear about it.

I've noticed that you set this value when you have multiple servers using the same agent, but you want cdsso to still work.  However I don't think it's good practise to use using the same agent for multiple servers, because then only the original server will receive notifications from the OpenAM server.  There might be other uses for this value, but that's what I've seen so far, maybe if you could get to the same server with multiple hostnames you'd need to list all the values here.