Registering Oracle OIM V11gR2PS2 as SP in OpenAM V10

Registering Oracle OIM V11gR2PS2 as SP in OpenAM V10

Francisco Rodriguez Corredor
Hi all,

we want to integrate Oracle OIM V11gR2PS2 as SP in a OpenAMV10 server.
We would like to configure a Policy Agent, which version of the Policy
Agent should we use? OIM runs on a WebLogic 10.3.6 server, is there any
configuration guide for this purpose?

Thanks in advance.

--

Francisco Rodríguez Corredor
Dept. Sistemas de Información

francisco_r_corredor.vcf (457 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Registering Oracle OIM V11gR2PS2 as SP in OpenAM V10

Zoltan Tarcsay
Hi,

See <a href="https://backstage.forgerock.com/#!/docs/openam/current/install-guide#prepare-oracle-weblogic">https://backstage.forgerock.com/#!/docs/openam/current/install-guide#prepare-oracle-weblogic

OpenAM 10 is rather old. You should use a more recent version instead.

-Zoltan

> On 22 Feb 2016, at 10:57, Francisco Rodriguez Corredor <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> we want to integrate Oracle OIM V11gR2PS2 as SP in a OpenAMV10 server. We would like to configure a Policy Agent, which version of the Policy Agent should we use? OIM runs on a WebLogic 10.3.6 server, is there any configuration guide for this purpose?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
>
> Francisco Rodríguez Corredor
> Dept. Sistemas de Información
> Área Desarrollo SSII
> Ud. Proyectos de SSII Horizontales
> Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de las Telecomunicaciones, S.A.
> Avda. Camino de los Descubrimientos, 17
> Pabellón de Francia - PCT Cartuja
> (Ver en Mapea: http://lajunta.es/11rmz)
> 41092 – Sevilla
> Tf.: 671 590 066 - 690 066
> [hidden email]
>

> <francisco_r_corredor.vcf>_______________________________________________

Re: Registering Oracle OIM V11gR2PS2 as SP in OpenAM V10

Francisco Rodriguez Corredor
ok, but which version of the Policy Agent should we have to use?
Thanks in advance

El 22/02/16 12:06, Zoltan Tarcsay escribió:

> Hi,
>
> See <a href="https://backstage.forgerock.com/#!/docs/openam/current/install-guide#prepare-oracle-weblogic">https://backstage.forgerock.com/#!/docs/openam/current/install-guide#prepare-oracle-weblogic
>
> OpenAM 10 is rather old. You should use a more recent version instead.
>
> -Zoltan
>
>> On 22 Feb 2016, at 10:57, Francisco Rodriguez Corredor <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> we want to integrate Oracle OIM V11gR2PS2 as SP in a OpenAMV10 server. We would like to configure a Policy Agent, which version of the Policy Agent should we use? OIM runs on a WebLogic 10.3.6 server, is there any configuration guide for this purpose?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Francisco Rodríguez Corredor
>> Dept. Sistemas de Información
>> Área Desarrollo SSII
>> Ud. Proyectos de SSII Horizontales
>> Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de las Telecomunicaciones, S.A.
>> Avda. Camino de los Descubrimientos, 17
>> Pabellón de Francia - PCT Cartuja
>> (Ver en Mapea: http://lajunta.es/11rmz)
>> 41092 – Sevilla
>> Tf.: 671 590 066 - 690 066
>> [hidden email]
>>

>> <francisco_r_corredor.vcf>_______________________________________________
>> Visit the OpenAM forum at https://forgerock.org/forum/fr-projects/openam/
>> OpenAM mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.forgerock.org/mailman/listinfo/openam

Francisco Rodríguez Corredor
Dept. Sistemas de Información
Área Desarrollo SSII
Ud. Proyectos de SSII Horizontales
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de las Telecomunicaciones, S.A.
Avda. Camino de los Descubrimientos, 17
Pabellón de Francia - PCT Cartuja
(Ver en Mapea: http://lajunta.es/11rmz)
41092 – Sevilla
Tf.: 671 590 066 - 690 066

francisco_r_corredor.vcf (457 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Registering Oracle OIM V11gR2PS2 as SP in OpenAM V10

Bernhard Thalmayr
J2EE policy Agent 3.5 is the latest one, but an 'SP' is actually not an
Agent.

WebLogic provies a SAML Service Provider (SP) implemenation as well, so
you could use SAML instead of OpenAM's proprietary way to achieve Web
based SSO.

Actually it depends on the possibilities of the app to be integrated.

-Bernhard

Am 22/02/16 um 12:37 schrieb Francisco Rodriguez Corredor:

> ok, but which version of the Policy Agent should we have to use?
> Thanks in advance
>
> El 22/02/16 12:06, Zoltan Tarcsay escribió:
>> Hi,
>>
>> See
>>

>> OpenAM 10 is rather old. You should use a more recent version instead.
>>
>> -Zoltan
>>
>>> On 22 Feb 2016, at 10:57, Francisco Rodriguez Corredor
>>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> we want to integrate Oracle OIM V11gR2PS2 as SP in a OpenAMV10
>>> server. We would like to configure a Policy Agent, which version of
>>> the Policy Agent should we use? OIM runs on a WebLogic 10.3.6 server,
>>> is there any configuration guide for this purpose?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance.
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Francisco Rodríguez Corredor
>>> Dept. Sistemas de Información
>>> Área Desarrollo SSII
>>> Ud. Proyectos de SSII Horizontales
>>> Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de las Telecomunicaciones, S.A.
>>> Avda. Camino de los Descubrimientos, 17
>>> Pabellón de Francia - PCT Cartuja
>>> (Ver en Mapea: http://lajunta.es/11rmz)
>>> 41092 – Sevilla
>>> Tf.: 671 590 066 - 690 066
>>> [hidden email]
>>>

>>> <francisco_r_corredor.vcf>_______________________________________________
>>>
>>> Visit the OpenAM forum at
>>> https://forgerock.org/forum/fr-projects/openam/
>>> OpenAM mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> https://lists.forgerock.org/mailman/listinfo/openam

Re: Registering Oracle OIM V11gR2PS2 as SP in OpenAM V10

Tony Harris
I found this document recently, never used it as I took an alternative route but it may be of help for you if the Agent is actually what you need.

https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E37115_01/admin.1112/e27239/legacy_opensso.htm#AIAAG8478

ok, but which version of the Policy Agent should we have to use?
Thanks in advance

El 22/02/16 12:06, Zoltan Tarcsay escribió:

> Hi,
>
> See
> repare-oracle-weblogic
>
> OpenAM 10 is rather old. You should use a more recent version instead.
>
> -Zoltan
>
>> On 22 Feb 2016, at 10:57, Francisco Rodriguez Corredor <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> we want to integrate Oracle OIM V11gR2PS2 as SP in a OpenAMV10 server. We would like to configure a Policy Agent, which version of the Policy Agent should we use? OIM runs on a WebLogic 10.3.6 server, is there any configuration guide for this purpose?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Francisco Rodríguez Corredor
>> Dept. Sistemas de Información
>> Área Desarrollo SSII
>> Ud. Proyectos de SSII Horizontales
>> Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de las Telecomunicaciones, S.A.
>> Avda. Camino de los Descubrimientos, 17 Pabellón de Francia - PCT
>> Cartuja (Ver en Mapea: http://lajunta.es/11rmz)
>> 41092 - Sevilla
>> Tf.: 671 590 066 - 690 066
>> [hidden email]
>>

>> <francisco_r_corredor.vcf>___________________________________________
>> ____ Visit the OpenAM forum at
>> https://forgerock.org/forum/fr-projects/openam/
>> OpenAM mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.forgerock.org/mailman/listinfo/openam

Francisco Rodríguez Corredor
Dept. Sistemas de Información
Área Desarrollo SSII
Ud. Proyectos de SSII Horizontales
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de las Telecomunicaciones, S.A.
Avda. Camino de los Descubrimientos, 17
Pabellón de Francia - PCT Cartuja
(Ver en Mapea: http://lajunta.es/11rmz)
41092 - Sevilla
Tf.: 671 590 066 - 690 066
[hidden email]

***** Email confidentiality *****

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. The dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or related files, by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Advanced Computer Software Group Limited.

***** Email monitoring *****

Advanced Computer Software Group Limited may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and staff training.

***** Email security *****

In keeping with good computing practice, the recipient of this email should ensure that it is virus-free. Advanced Computer Software Group Limited does not accept responsibility for any virus that may be transferred by way of this email.

Email may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and/or unauthorised amendment. Advanced Computer Software Group Limited does not accept liability for any such corruption, interception or amendment or any consequences thereof.

This email has been scanned for viruses by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.

Advanced Computer Software Group Limited

Registered office: Ditton Park, Riding Court Road, Datchet, Berkshire, SL3 9LL, UK

Registered in England under number 5965280