SAML SP-initiated SLO with multiple IDPs

SAML SP-initiated SLO with multiple IDPs

Bernie Jones

I’m not sure if this is achievable but here’s what I want to configure:

·         Unauthenticated user requests a resource at the (single) SP

·         User selects from a list of available IDPs at which to authenticate

·         SAML login process completes as usual (using POST)

·         User initiates SLO using a link on a resource at the SP

How is the redirect to the associated IDP SLO endpoint achieved in this use case please?

Many thanks,

Bernie

Avast logo

Avast logo