SAML2 Assertion config

epleisman

Bernhard,

You have been gracious enough to assist me in the past. I was hoping I could call upon you again.

I just posted this in the OpenAM Forum.

All,

I have defined an IdP for testing my SP and SAML2.
I am (for now) testing the assertion of 2 attributes: uid and mail.
When I execute
http://sso.pslntest.com:8080/openam/saml2/jsp/spSSOInit.jsp?metaAlias=/sp&idpEntityID=http://idp.psc.com:8080/openam
and examine the assertions, I am only getting ONE attribute ever. If I change the attributes asserted around, I still only ever get the first attribute listed.

What am I doing wrong (I am sure questions to follow in terms of my config).

Thank you all.

Edward P. Leisman

Software Development Manager, Predictive Solutions
__________________________

An Industrial Scientific Company

“We save lives by predicting workplace injuries"

1 Life Way

Pittsburgh, PA 15205

United States

Office:

+1 800-338-3287 (x1642)

Direct:

+1 412-788-0400 (x1642)

Email:

[hidden email]

Web:

http://www.predictivesolutions.com

Re: SAML2 Assertion config

Bernhard Thalmayr
I do not watch the forum as well because I do not find it convenient. So
as long as there is no sync between community email alias and forum (as
I suggested) I will not answer those question.

I find it's too much effort to watch so many different streams.

-Bernhard