Session Idle Timeout

Rife, Brandon
Greetings,

Is it possible to change the OpenAM session idle timeout after a session is created?  We have a common login portal for many applications that have varying idle timeout requirements and I’d like for each application to be able to set its own session timeout.

Thanks

NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged, proprietary or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error please immediately notify me via reply email or at (800) 927-9800 and permanently delete the original copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any printout.

Re: Session Idle Timeout

Bernhard Thalmayr
There is no application specific session, it's SSO isn't it?

-Bernhard