Slash in OpenAM subject name

Alex Zeng

Hi,

For some historical reason I have some subjects in OpenAM that have slash(/) in it. E.g. abc/xyz

When I use

curl  http://openamurl/openam/json/users/abc/xyz to read the user attributes I got "Resource 'abc/xyz' not found".

If I tried to encode the slash with %2f OpenAM just ignored the request.

Any idea how to get around with this problem.

Thanks for any help.

Regards

Alex

This email with any attachments is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If it is not intended for you please reply immediately, destroy it and do not copy, disclose or use it in any way.

Re: Slash in OpenAM subject name

Alex Zeng

Further to this. I've changed the slash(/) character to vertical bar(|), it's working fine with the restful interface.

But the OpenAM admin console doesn't like it.  When I select a user member of a group with a vertical bar in its name, then click the group tab I got an error message "An error occurred while processing this request. Contact your administrator."

Couldn't find anything obvious in log files.