Smart card authentication with openAM

salma kadri
hello !

My question is how does OpenAM use smart cards for authentication, and what impact can snatching the card have on the user session?

best regards !

--
Elève ingénieur à l'INSA Centre Val de Loire, Campus de BOURGES.
Stagiaire chez Capgemini AS, rennes France.

Re: Smart card authentication with openAM

Bernhard Thalmayr
You could use SmartCards with the certificate auth module when you
configure the SSL/TLS listener for SSL/TLS client auth.

-Bernhard