Timeout error in OpenAM V10

Francisco Rodriguez Corredor
Hi all,

we have an openamV10 cluster in a production environment and we have an
error that is happening sometimes and we don't know why. The error
happens when some users try to start session on the openam invoking it
from a federated application. The error message is like this one:
"Timeout exceeded, please invoke login proccess again". This message is
shown just when the user is redirected to openam login form, before the
user tries to enter his credentials. Any help?

Thanks in advance.

--

Francisco Rodríguez Corredor
Dept. Sistemas de Información

francisco_r_corredor.vcf (457 bytes) Download Attachment