Use a particular OpenAM authentication chain

Use a particular OpenAM authentication chain

Przemyslaw Sempruch
Hi,

Is there any way to tell REST API service like
https://openam.example.com:8443/openam/json/authenticate
that I would like to use particular authentication chain ?

Regards,
Przemek

Follow the Kainos buzz on: Twitter Facebook Linkedin Youtube Sunday Times Top 100

This e-mail is for the intended addressee only and is strictly confidential; if you receive it in error please destroy the message and all copies. Any opinion or information in this email or its attachments that does not relate to Kainos business is personal to the sender and is not endorsed by Kainos. This email has been scanned for viruses but is not guaranteed to be virus free. "Kainos" is the trading name of the Kainos Group of companies; click the link for further information https://www.kainos.com/corporate-information/. Further terms and conditions may be found on our website www.kainos.com

Re: Use a particular OpenAM authentication chain

Mike Woodburne
Hi Przemek

You can specify the authentication chain (as well as other potential variable values) using the authIndexType and authIndexValue parameters. For your case, you would use:
https://openam.example.com:8443/openam/json/authenticate?authIndexType=service&authIndexValue=<<authentication chain name>>

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Przemyslaw Sempruch <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Mike Woodburne | Identity Solutions Architect Identropy | Cell: (781) 999 0557
Identropy's Core Value of the Month: "Innovation - Defy convention"