Users authorization using SAML2

Francisco Rodriguez Corredor
Hi all,

we have an OpenAM V10.0 and we are checking users credentials to allow
(or not) user access to SPs. We would like to include also an extra
verification based on LDAP attribute value, how can I configure this
rule on openam console?

Thanks in advance.

--

Francisco Rodríguez Corredor
Dept. Sistemas de Información

francisco_r_corredor.vcf (457 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Users authorization using SAML2

Peter Major
First step: upgrade your 4 years and 10 months old OpenAM version to
something newer.
Second step: write a custom IdP Adapter.

cheers,
Peter