Where to place a custom HOTP SMS Gateway Implementation Class?

Where to place a custom HOTP SMS Gateway Implementation Class?

thomas.liebeck

For the HOTP authn module I need to implement a custom SMS Gateway Class.

Where should I place / deploy the class in the filesystem to survive product updates?

Haven’t found anything in documentation yet.

Thanks

Thomas

Re: Where to place a custom HOTP SMS Gateway Implementation Class?

Rogério Augusto Rondini
Hi,

The main place to add is inside the WEB-INF/lib of the openam.war package,  considering you packaged the custom class in a separated JAR file.
Depending of the application server you are running OpenAM, maybe you can add in a different place outside the openam.war package, but keep in mind your JAR file must be in the same OpenAM class loader.

For the HOTP authn module I need to implement a custom SMS Gateway Class.

Where should I place / deploy the class in the filesystem to survive product updates?

Haven’t found anything in documentation yet.

Thanks

Thomas

Re: Where to place a custom HOTP SMS Gateway Implementation Class?

Bernhard Thalmayr
Best practice is to use Maven war overlay to include your custom
extension to OpenAM web application.

-Bernhard