auto provisioning user in Salesforce

shashank
I am making a authentication from call from Salesforce to OpenAM / OpenID.with SSO/ SAML configuration and that works.

If I have an user in OpenAM and not available in Salesforce will it be auto provisioned in Salesforce? This is not happening currently.

Do we need some configuration.

Can some one point me to correct configuration required

Re: auto provisioning user in Salesforce

Jari Ahonen

For information about salesforce.com user provisioning you need to look into salesforce.com documentation.

- Jari