cookie retrieve in IDPAccountMapper

Pankaj Singh
Hi Team,

I am trying to write the custom cookie on idpSSOFederate.jsp and wanted to read same cookie value into IDPAccountMapper.java.

I am able to write the cookie on SAML request by updating the file "idpSSOFederate" and how can I  read this same cookie name into IDPAccountMapper.

Please suggest...

--

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj Singh

Re: cookie retrieve in IDPAccountMapper

Bernhard Thalmayr
Am 24/05/17 um 06:33 schrieb Pankaj Singh (P S):
> Hi Team,
>
> I am trying to write the custom cookie on idpSSOFederate.jsp and wanted
> to read same cookie value into IDPAccountMapper.java.
>
> I am able to write the cookie on SAML request by updating the file
> "idpSSOFederate" and how can I  read this same cookie name into
> IDPAccountMapper.

only if you put the value into the SSO session as session property,
because the HTTP request object is not available for the
IDPAccountMapper; see
https://backstage.forgerock.com/static/docs/openam/13.5/apidocs/com/sun/identity/saml2/plugins/IDPAccountMapper.html

-Bernhard