problems with emails for reset password

Edward Borst

Hi,

I’m having some issues with reset password emails.

Looks like the url in the email is not correct.

Could it be related to email clients encoding/decoding some of the characters in the confirmationid or tokenId?

I can’t reproduce this myself, but we got several other users having problems changing their passwords.

Any known issues with this?

Thanks,

Edward

Re: problems with emails for reset password

Bernhard Thalmayr
Hi Edward, at least providing the OpenAM version is key to get questions
answered. Although most of us have some crystal ball around it takes
some time to start it up.

-Bernhard

Am 23/03/16 um 10:51 schrieb Edward Borst:

> Hi,
>

> I’m having some issues with reset password emails.
>
> Looks like the url in the email is not correct.
>
> Could it be related to email clients encoding/decoding some of the
> characters in the confirmationid or tokenId?
>

> I can’t reproduce this myself, but we got several other users having
> problems changing their passwords.
>
> Any known issues with this?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Edward

Re: problems with emails for reset password

Edward Borst
Sorry I forgot that,

We are currently using 13.0.0 stable release in our test environment.

Regards,
Edward

Hi Edward, at least providing the OpenAM version is key to get questions answered. Although most of us have some crystal ball around it takes some time to start it up.

-Bernhard

Am 23/03/16 um 10:51 schrieb Edward Borst:

> Hi,
>

> I'm having some issues with reset password emails.
>
> Looks like the url in the email is not correct.
>
> Could it be related to email clients encoding/decoding some of the
> characters in the confirmationid or tokenId?
>

> I can't reproduce this myself, but we got several other users having
> problems changing their passwords.
>
> Any known issues with this?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Edward

[hidden email] - Solution Architect http://www.xing.com/profile/Bernhard_Thalmayr

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in
error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.