questions about LADP authenticate module

questions about LADP authenticate module

刘梦云
Hi,
I deployed OpenAM(13.0.0) on an Tomcat7 and OpenDJ-2.6 as user date store. Then I want to authenticate OpenAM through the LDAP authenticate module.
When I access the URL which ishttp://openam.example.com:9090/o penam/XUI/#login/&module=LDAP. Then I input the username(amAdmin) and password(adminsso), it shows that Authentication error. And the setting of LDAP authenticate module is default. Can anyone tell me how to authenticate OpenAM through the LDAP authenticate module. Thanks.

Re: questions about LADP authenticate module

Peter Major
The amadmin user can only authenticate using the DataStore auth module
by default.

2016. 06. 01. 19:21 keltezéssel, 刘梦云 írta:

> Hi,
> I deployed OpenAM(13.0.0) on an Tomcat7 and OpenDJ-2.6 as user date
> store. Then I want to authenticate OpenAM through the LDAP authenticate
> module.
> When I access the URL which ishttp://openam.example.com:9090/o
> penam/XUI/#login/&module=LDAP
> <http://openam.example.com:9090/openam/XUI/#login/&module=LDAP>. Then I
> input the username(amAdmin) and password(adminsso), it shows that
> Authentication error. And the setting of LDAP authenticate module is
> default. Can anyone tell me how to authenticate OpenAM through the LDAP
> authenticate module. Thanks.

Re: questions about LADP authenticate module

刘梦云
Thancks. If I want to test the LDAP authenticate  module with a demo user, then what should I do?

在2016-06-02 11:13:01,刘梦云<[hidden email]>写道:

> The amadmin user can only authenticate using the DataStore auth module
> by default.
>
> 2016. 06. 01. 19:21 keltezéssel, 刘梦云 írta:
> > Hi,
> > I deployed OpenAM(13.0.0) on an Tomcat7 and OpenDJ-2.6 as user date
> > store. Then I want to authenticate OpenAM through the LDAP authenticate
> > module.
> > When I access the URL which ishttp://openam.example.com:9090/o
> > penam/XUI/#login/&module=LDAP
> > <http://openam.example.com:9090/openam/XUI/#login/&module=LDAP>. Then I
> > input the username(amAdmin) and password(adminsso), it shows that
> > Authentication error. And the setting of LDAP authenticate module is
> > default. Can anyone tell me how to authenticate OpenAM through the LDAP
> > authenticate module. Thanks.

Re: questions about LADP authenticate module

Bernhard Thalmayr
Am 02/06/16 um 05:37 schrieb 刘梦云:
> Thancks. If I want to test the LDAP authenticate  module with a demo user, then what should I do?

Add a user to the directory server?

If your are dealing with LDAP it might be time to get familiar with it ...

-Bernhard